Iadace, and welcome to Cypher Chronicles!
- Several MCG artists have been selected to appear in this year’s Spectrum annual art book—congrats to them and everyone else selected!
- Monte writes about the thrill of hunting for secrets—in life and in a game—in Invisible Sun Design Diary 6: We Need Secrets!
- Bruce was on the Dungeon Crawlers Radio podcast talking about his new novel, Myth of the Maker!
- Bruce and Shanna are at are at NorWesCon this weekend! Bruce and Shanna will be there doing readings from The Poison Eater and Myth of the Maker, as well as signing copies of their books.
- We’ve updated our International Tabletop Day page with more MCG events at game stores and other places all over the world!
- The Obsessive Comics Disorder podcast posted a video review of Into the Outside!
- Preorders are still open for Ninth World Bestiary 2 on the MCG Shop! You can take a sneak peek at eight of the creatures by downloading the free preview.
- Lawful Good Gaming is coordinating, hosting, and participating in tabletop gaming events (both online and in person) to help raise money for progressive charities, organizations, and causes.
- Do you stream a recurring game of Numenera, The Strange, or the Cypher System? We’d like to mention it in Cypher Chronicles! Let us know about it at firstname.lastname@example.org (submitting a recommendation does not guarantee publication).
- The Reckless Deck was made to help artists think up what to draw, but could just as easily inspire the concept or appearance of your next PC, NPC, or creature.
- Download, print, and assemble these paper models of famous horror houses.
- James Harrison is just a regular guy whose blood antibodies have saved 2.4 million babies.
- Clean the World recycles hotel soaps into hygiene kits for third-world countries to help reduce the spread of disease.
- Who wouldn’t want an archaeopteryx plush toy? It’s life-sized! Now on Kickstarter!
- What special person in your life would love to see this list of gifts for people who really love dinosaurs?
- Cephalopods are weird and alter their RNA to help adapt to their environment.
If you have something you’d like to see published in Cypher Chronicles next week, share it with us! Send your recommendations to email@example.com (submitting a recommendation does not guarantee publication).
You can play an important role in helping us thrive and create more great games: Leave a review at DriveThruRPG, Amazon, or with your local game store. Share these chronicles with other gamers you know (the social media buttons are at the bottom of this post).
You can subscribe to get these blog posts right in your inbox. Right down there, at the bottom of this post! Just enter your email, and you’ll never miss a post (we won’t use your email for anything else, we promise).
Keep up with MCG! Follow Monte Cook Games, the Weird of Numenera, and The Strange RPG on Twitter, like Monte Cook Games on Facebook, and subscribe to our MCG channel on YouTube. We also have a Pinterest account, which isn’t news, per se, but it has lots of pretty pictures.