Iadace and welcome to this week’s edition of The Cypher Chronicles! 2015 has been wonderful thus far for Team MCG and we hope it has also treated you very well.
- Have you heard the good news? Some shuffling of the production schedule for the Exclusive Numenera Boxed Set Edition is allowing us to take a few additional orders for THE RELIQUARY–for a VERY limited time. If you missed this incredible Kickstarter campaign, there’s one more brief chance to get on board!
- Looking for a new RPG to play in 2015? Check out DriveThruRPG’s The Strange NYNG (New Year New Game) Bundle. DriveThruRPG is encouraging everyone to try a new tabletop roleplaying game in 2015, so they are offering a selection of popular RPGs at 20% off. If you’ve been thinking about picking up The Strange, now’s a great time to do it!
- And remember, Ninth World Guidebook is still available for pre-order, but pre-ordering ends soon. You can also download the free preview to see just what we have in store for you with this beautiful book!
OTHER EXCITING THINGS
- We recently launched NaNewGaMo — (Inter) National New Gamemasters Month! Learn how to go from being a player to being a GM throughout the month of January. We started the program at the beginning of the week, but it’s never too late join in!
- Did you hear that Game Informer named The Strange one their favorite RPGs of 2014? We can’t help but agree!
Sprechen sie Deutsch? Then check out the crowd funding campaign by our German licensee Uhrwerk Verlag to translate Numenera into German. The campaign ends January 10th.
- Here’s a bit of exciting news for backers of The Strange at the STRANGE EARLYBIRD SUPERFAN, STRANGE SUPERFAN, and ULTIMATE SUPERFAN levels: The stars have aligned (at last!) and Tammie will be mailing The Strange Creature Deck to you next week! Watch your email for more info.
- Don’t forget that Monte and Shanna are Guests of Honor at Confusion January 16th-18th. They’ll be doing all kinds of fun panels, interviews, signings, and readings!
BEHIND THE SCENES
We’re still furiously at work on the Numenera Boxed Set Edition and we’re not yet ready to share more photos with you, but we will be soon.
Instead, as promised in last week’s chronicle, feast your eyes upon this beauty:
You, my friends, are gazing upon one of the hand-tooled tomes of The Strange…isn’t it lovely?
Do you like us? Do you really like us? You can play an important role in helping is thrive and create more great games: Leave a review at DriveThru, Amazon, or with your local game store owner! Share these chronicles with other gamers you know. Invite those you love to sit around a table with you and delve deep into their imagination to create shared memories that will last a lifetime.
P.S. You rock.
Hey, look! Now you can subscribe to get these blog posts right in your inbox. Right down there, at the bottom of this post! Just enter your email and you’ll never miss a post (we won’t use your email for anything else, we promise). We’ve also added an easy way to share these posts on social media. You should see the buttons right at the bottom of this page!
Keep up with MCG! Follow Monte Cook Games, the Weird of Numenera, and The Strange RPG on Twitter; like Monte Cook Games, The Strange, or Numenera on Facebook, and subscribe to our MCG channel on YouTube. We also have a Pinterest account, which isn’t news, per se, but it has lots of pretty pictures.
Also, don’t forget: If you need us for anything or have questions, we’re right here.