Iadace and welcome to Cypher Chronicles!
- Uh-Oh, Monsters! is now available for preorder! This newest expansion to our award-winning family game, No Thank You, Evil!, gives you new adventures, new creatures, advice on making your own monsters, and fun things like handouts and cardboard stand-ups. Check out this great review from Gnome Stew and this 5-star review from MK Tabletop!
- Predation preorders are now closed, which means the book’s official release date is very soon! In the meantime, you can read Shanna’s short story, Predation: The Age of Crest and Bone.
- We sent preview copies of Predation to reviewers, and they’re loving it! Take a look at this review by Red Dice Diaries and this review from Mephit James.
- June 17th is Free RPG Day, and we have members of our amazing Asset Team running games in game stores all over the world. We’re still adding new stores to the list, so check back to see what we have going on in your area.
- If you like creating your own Cypher System stuff for your home game, why not publish and sell it on DriveThruRPG using the Cypher System Creator program? There are more than 50 Cypher System products available now—your own creation could be the next great adventure for players all over the world!
- Christopher Negelein’s Mortal Fantasy supplement adds gnomes, paladins, and other traditional fantasy RPG elements to the Gods of the Fall setting using the Cypher System Creator program.
- Bio-Logic is a tile-based board game on Kickstarter that takes players into the microscopic world inside the human body, where you play a super-bug working through the body’s defenses and other opposing microbes.
- It’s official—NASA is sending humans to Mars!by 2033! That gives us plenty of time to study and train to become astronauts…
- Storm chaser Chad Cowan spent six years gathering footage to create Fractal, a time-lapse video of supercell thunderstorms.
If you have something you’d like to see published in Cypher Chronicles next week, share it with us! Send your recommendations to email@example.com (submitting a recommendation does not guarantee publication). And if you have an ongoing streaming game of Numenera, The Strange, or the Cypher System, let us know!
You can play an important role in helping us thrive and create more great games: Leave a review at DriveThruRPG, Amazon, or with your local game store. Share these chronicles with other gamers you know (the social media buttons are at the bottom of this post).
You can subscribe to get these blog posts right in your inbox. Right down there, at the bottom of this post! Just enter your email, and you’ll never miss a post (we won’t use your email for anything else, we promise).
Keep up with MCG! Follow Monte Cook Games, the Weird of Numenera, and The Strange RPG on Twitter, like Monte Cook Games on Facebook, and subscribe to our MCG channel on YouTube. We also have a Pinterest account, which isn’t news, per se, but it has lots of pretty pictures.