Iadace, and welcome to Cypher Chronicles!
Open For Business
We’re still shipping orders from our store through December 24th! (Depending on the distance from our Kansas warehouse, some shipments might still arrive in time for the holidays.) PDFs, gift certificates, and our 2016 Holiday Gift are of course instantly available!
Save the Date for a Live MCG Game!
Crowdfunding Campaigns and Other Things We Love
- Shanna wrote The Knife in Your Hand, an adventure for the Shadow of the Demon Lord game!
- Torment: Tides of Numenera has an official release date—February 28th, 2017!
- Mephit James posted a Session Zero blog about how they combined the first narrative bit of a story with creating characters for an extended Numenera campaign.
- Michael Barry built the Amber Monolith out of a cereal box… and topped his Christmas tree with it!
- The MapToGlobe website takes a flat map and projects it onto a globe you can rotate and zoom.
- What do you do when an NPC is speaking an unknown language? Try Esperanto—it’s easy to learn, and it’s a complete language!
Got something you’d like to see published in Cypher Chronicles next week? A cool blog post you’ve written about our games, scientific news that inspires your The Strange campaign, an Atlas Obscura photo that makes you dream of the Ninth World, a Kickstarter campaign that kindles your imagination, a charity event near and dear to your heart…share whatever you think would inspire Team MCG and would also be a good fit for Cypher Chronicles. Send your recommendations to [email protected] (submitting a recommendation does not guarantee publication).
Do you like us? Do you really like us? You can play an important role in helping us thrive and create more great games: Leave a review at DriveThruRPG, Amazon, or with your local game store owner. Share these chronicles with other gamers you know. Invite those you love to sit around a table with you and delve deep into their imagination to create shared memories that will last a lifetime.
P.S. You Rock
Hey, look! Now you can subscribe to get these blog posts right in your inbox. Right down there, at the bottom of this post! Just enter your email, and you’ll never miss a post (we won’t use your email for anything else, we promise). We’ve also added an easy way to share these posts on social media. You should see the buttons right at the bottom of this page!
Keep up with MCG! Follow Monte Cook Games, the Weird of Numenera, and The Strange RPG on Twitter, like Monte Cook Games on Facebook, and subscribe to our MCG channel on YouTube. We also have a Pinterest account, which isn’t news, per se, but it has lots of pretty pictures.