The 2021 Holiday Gift has drawn to a close. Thanks to the participation of our fans, we donated over $1100 to our designated charities!
It’s a holiday tradition here at MCG: We give you a little gift, and you can pass it on to charity, use it to purchase a present for a loved one, or give yourself a little something! It’s the MCG Holiday Gift, and over the past several years it’s generated thousands of dollars for some great charities—and hundreds of fun gifts for MCG fans. It’s back again for the 2021 holiday season!
Here’s how it works:
- We give you this coupon code, good for $10: 2021MCGHolidayGift
- At the MCG Shop, we’ve added a new “product”: A $10 donation to one of three charities.
- You can spend your code on a donation, or purchase anything from the MCG Shop, for yourself or as a gift for a loved one.
- Making a donation? Put it in your cart, check out, and use the coupon code. The donation is free to you—we donate $10 to the charity you selected!
- Making a purchase? Load up your shopping cart as usual, and use the coupon code at checkout. You’ll get $10 off!
Get $10 off Ptolus: Monte Cook’s City by the Spire. Pick up one of our awesome GM or Player Notebooks—they’re half off with the coupon code. Kick off a new campaign in the new year with The Stars Are Fire or Claim the Sky. You can even pick up a PDF adventure or two, like Forgetting Doomsday, absolutely free!
Or choose a $10 donation to Rainforest Foundation US, Trevor Project, or the NAACP Legal Defense and Education Fund, and make the holidays a bit brighter for someone else. You can use the 2021MCGHolidayGift gift code for anything you like!
But don’t delay: The code expires on December 26th. And one code per user, please!
Here’s a little information on the three charities we’re supporting this year:
- The Trevor Project is the world’s largest suicide prevention and crisis intervention organization for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, and questioning (LGBTQIA+) young people. The organization’s work in advocacy, research, education, and particularly crisis support, with trained counselors available 24/7, 365 days a year, benefits the 1.8 million+ LGBTQIA+ young people who seriously consider suicide each year in the U.S.
- Rainforest Foundation US protects nature, combats climate change, and supports human rights by helping indigenous and traditional peoples of the world’s rainforests secure and control the natural resources necessary for their long term well-being. They help manage those resources in ways that do not harm their environment, violate their culture, or compromise their future.
- Through litigation, advocacy, and public education, the NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund seeks structural changes to expand democracy, eliminate disparities, and achieve racial justice in a society that fulfills the promise of equality for all Americans. LDF also defends the gains and protections won over the past 80 years of civil rights struggle, and works to improve the quality and diversity of judicial and executive appointments.