Unlock the mysteries of the planes!
Take your pick: Available for 5E and Cypher System!
A cursed moon hurtles through the multiverse, crashing from one plane to the next, never at rest, forever fleeing a catastrophe that predates existence itself. Behold the Planebreaker!
The Planebreaker visits all planes, all demiworlds, and all dimensions. Some are known to sages and planar travelers. But in a multiverse stretching across epochs, the number of previously uncatalogued planes is vast. The Planebreaker races through all of them, in time, and the Path that trails behind it creates a route that links them all.
Path of the Planebreaker introduces this enigmatic interplanar object that unlocks access to the planes for characters of all levels. This book includes:
- The Planebreaker and its fascinating city of Timeborne—home to refugees, planar travelers, and residents from across the planes. Base an entire campaign in Timeborne, or experience its intrigues as you pass through.
- Dozens of exotic planes to explore. Venture into the Citadel of the Fate Eater, get lost in the Grove of Crows, or find despair in the Tomb of Tomorrow. They’re all connected by the Path, a sort of interplanar road that trails behind the Planebreaker.
- Two exciting, plane-hopping adventures that make it easy to introduce PCs to the Planebreaker and planar travel.
- For the GM: new creatures, NPCs, cyphers, and artifacts (in the Cypher System version); new creatures, NPCs, magic items, and spells (in the 5E version).
- For the players: new playable species descriptors, foci, and abilities (in the Cypher System version); new playable species, feats, subclasses, and spells for players (in the 5E version). Play a changeable chimeran, a Shadow-Stitched rogue, a cleric of the Multiverse domain, or a concept-embodying Inkarnate who wields a chaos blade!