Join the conversation on our Facebook page for previews of upcoming products, news about MCG activities, and conversation with the MCG staff.
This page is for you if:
- You are a retailer looking for support from MCG.
- You are interested in joining the MCG Asset Team.
- You’d like MCG to support your convention.
- You’d like to interview one of the members of Team MCG.
- You are interested in freelance opportunities with MCG.
- You have a question about an order or Kickstarter reward.
Missing Your Kickstarter Reward Fulfillment Email?
If you are writing to let us know that you didn’t receive a Kickstarter reward fulfillment email message, please know that you do not need that message to redeem your rewards. If this is your query, it is highly likely that your rewards await you on the MCG Shop—so don’t wait on a reply from us, instead please go to the MCG Shop and log on to your MCG Shop account. From your MCG Shop account page, click COUPONS and you will see all of your available redemption coupons. Click on a coupon to redeem it. If you have more than one reward to redeem, return to the COUPON page and repeat the process until all the rewards you wish to redeem are in your cart. You can also purchase any other products by adding them to your cart before completing the checkout process. Complete the checkout process and any PDFs you’ve redeemed or purchased will be ready for you to download. If you’ve redeemed or purchased any print products, they will ship within a few days.
Fan use and product licensing requests
Interested in creating content, building a web site, or otherwise supporting the community for our games? You can find answers to many of your questions before reaching out to us by first checking our Fan Use Policy or looking into the Numenera Limited License or The Strange Limited License. For professional inquiries, please email Charles Ryan.
Have a comment or question concerning an order from the MCG Shop or about your Kickstarter reward fulfillment?
Please check out our MCG Shop Policy page and the Coupons Page for your account. If you can’t find your coupon and if your question isn’t addressed on the policy page, drop us a note and we’ll get back to you as quickly as possible. (Please remember that we are a small team and each of us wears many hats; your patience is greatly appreciated.)Contact via Support
Greetings Retailer! We’re so glad you are here! Please help us support MCG products in your store!Contact via Support
Greetings potential MCG Asset Team Member! We’re so glad you are here! Would you like to join the MCG Asset Team–the official demo team for Monte Cook Games? Members of the MCG Asset Team have a great time demonstrating games while sharing their enthusiasm for MCG games and building community…plus, they are rewarded with great swag!
To become a member of the MCG Asset Team, you must be:
- 18 years of age or older (with rare exceptions)
- Friendly, kind, patient, trustworthy, helpful, and outgoing
- Able to interact with many different personality types in a calm, friendly manner
- Thoroughly familiar with all MCG games
- Able to follow written directions
- Able to compose/complete an after-action report of all game demonstrations conducted
- Able to access the web and email (doing so at your local library or similar facility is fine)
- Able to provide for your own expenses (including but not limited to: materials, lodging, meals, transportation, etc.)
- And last–but not least–in love with teaching others how to play games!
If you meet these standards and criteria, please sign up by submitting your information via our support site.Contact Via Support
Greetings Convention Support Wrangler! We’re so glad you are here!
In general, MCG will supply $25 worth of product/coupons per MCG game/event scheduled at your convention up to $150. MCG will provide more generous support for conventions with play-to-win the product contests.
To receive support, the convention must:
- Have at least two scheduled MCG game events, AND
- Have at least one retailer who is stocking/selling MCG games.
If you’d like to host an MCG creative staff member at your event/convention, you must:
- Have an attendance of 5,000 or more attendees;
- Have MCG games/events scheduled and promoted;
- Have a retailer stocking and selling MCG products;
- Have a plan for promoting the MCG staff member; and
- Pay a guest appearance fee (travel, meals, and accommodations).
There are, of course, exceptions to the rules!Contact via Support
Greetings PR Professionals! We’re glad you are here! Completing and submitting this form is the absolute best way to have your interview request processed in a timely manner (emailed requests, while not ignored, often slip between the cracks).
Please complete the form below to request an interview with a member of Team MCG and we will get back to you as quickly as possible!Contact via Support
Greetings Reviewers! We’re glad you are here! Completing and submitting this form is the best way to request a review copy of an MCG product!
We require the following information to process your review copy request:Contact via Support
Greetings professional artists! We’re glad you are here!
If you are an illustrator interested in freelance assignments from MCG, please submit your contact information and a link(s) to your three best illustrations (or online portfolio). Your information and links will be submitted to our Art Director, who will contact you if we have suitable work matching your experience and talent.[contact-form-7 id=”5299″ title=”Professional Inquiries”]
Have a tech issue with one of the MCG sites? Let us know and we will set our nanobots to resolving it.Contact via Support
Have a comment or question not covered by one of the other areas? Send it to us using our support site.Contact via Support