Ten imaginative adventures celebrating ten years of innovation!
This summer marks the tenth anniversary of Monte Cook Games, and in celebration, we’re announcing a special new product: Ten Years of Adventure, a hefty, 212-page hardcover that gathers ten classic and new adventures for Numenera, the Cypher System, and The Strange.
Ten Years of Adventure includes fan- and GM-favorite adventures chosen from a decade of official MCG Gen Con events, along with new adventures created especially for 10th-Anniversary games at Gen Con 2022. Some of these adventures have been previously released in PDF, but none have been available in print before now. A limited-edition collectible hardcover, Ten Years of Adventure also includes art plates and download links for pre-generated characters, handouts and maps, and other adventure resources.
With fantasy and sci-fi one-shots, multi-party mega-events, and highly replayable horror adventures, this book delivers an amazing assortment of great gaming experiences from masters of adventure design. Ten Years of Adventure will be released at Gen Con 2022. It will be available in very limited quantities from the MCG Shop and at select retailers in September.
Ten Years of Adventure includes the following adventures:
- “Forgetting Doomsday” (2018) by Shanna Germain
- “The Hideous Game” (2015) by Monte Cook
- “Shards of the Looking Glass” (new) by Charles M. Ryan
- “Skein of the Backbone Bride” (2016) by Shanna Germain
- “Assault on Singularity Base” multi-party adventure (2016) by Sean K. Reynolds
- “Castaway” (2019) by Charles M. Ryan
- “Infinity Shift” (2018) by Dennis Detwiller
- “The Takings” (new) by Charles M. Ryan
- “Tyrant’s Key” (new) by Bruce R. Cordell (also presented for 5E)
- “The Eschatology Code” (2014) by Bruce R. Cordell