It’s another exciting day at Monte Cook Games because today we are launching sign-ups for the MCG Asset Team! What’s the MCG Asset Team, you ask? It’s the official demo team for Monte Cook Games and we’d love for you to be a member! To spread the word about MCG’s cool games, we need you…our loyal fans, Ninth Worlders, and Strangers…to join the MCG Asset Team. For your work in demonstrating MCG games, you will earn shins (points) to spend in our online store toward the purchase of MCG products, and we’ll also send you cool swag, like an official MCG Asset Team membership card, card holder (with lanyard), MCG Asset Team shirt, The Strange bookbag, and other cool surprises, just to name a few. To become a member of the MCG Asset Team, you must be:
- 18 years of age or older
- Friendly, kind, patient, trustworthy, helpful, and outgoing
- Able to interact with many different personality types in a calm, friendly manner
- Thoroughly familiar with all MCG games
- Able to follow written directions
- Able to compose/complete an after-action report of all game demonstrations conducted
- Able to access the web and email (doing so at your local library or similar facility is fine)
- Able to provide for your own expenses (including but not limited to: materials, lodging, meals, transportation, etc.)
- And last–but not least–in love with teaching others how to play games!
Does that sound like you? If so, please sign up through the MCG Asset Team link on our MCG Contact Us page. If you are the owner of a FLGS (friendly local game store) and are interested in having an MCG Asset Team member demonstrate MCG games in your store, please request a demonstration through the MCG Contact Us page. In addition to requesting game demonstrations, you can also request to receive our communications and occasional press releases. And, if you know a gamer who would be perfect for membership in the MCG Asset Team, please pass along this information to her or him. Today marks the launch of sign-ups for the MCG Asset Team and we’ll be pushing hard to process applications and mail out the membership packets and swag over the next few weeks. Thank you for sharing your excitement and enthusiasm with Team MCG!