Four exciting new adventures, plus lots more!
A creature called Kabloom! is stealing all the power from the Flowering Fields. Can the heroes stop them and restore this beautiful corner of Out the Window?
Peanut, Butter, and Jelly have lost their mittens somewhere Behind the Bookshelf. They were gathering treats on Mice Mountain when they ran into something scary.
The heroes’ trip to the moon is thwarted when the moon itself disappears—can they find it when they venture Under the Bed?
And when they visit Into the Closet for the annual Rain Shower, their friends Woodlynn the Bee Queen and Mr. OddSwallow ask them to find a missing guest.
Flower Power!, Oh No! Snow!, Doom and Gloom Steal the Moon!, and It’s Raining Cats and Dinosaurs!: Four complete new adventures for No Thank You, Evil! that take you on a tour of Storia filled with crazy characters, whimsical locations, and loads of fun. And that’s not all: You also get a bunch of fun stuff for your Storia adventures.
It’s Raining Cats and Dinosaurs! contains:
- A 56-page adventure book.
- The Kitchen Witch and the Sky-High Pie, a 24-page story book.
- Two sheets of character, creature, and companion standups, made of sturdy board, for use in your game!
- A sheet of stickers, featuring whimsical No Thank You, Evil! characters and creatures.
- A large, double-sided map of Storia. It’s full color on one side, and ready to be colored in on the other!
This product requires the No Thank You, Evil! game to play.
It’s Raining Cats and Dinosaurs!
By Shanna Germain
88 pages, including poster map, standups, and stickers; print or PDF
$24.99 (print); $11.99 (PDF)