Ten imaginative adventures—ten years of innovation!
Celebrating the tenth anniversary of Monte Cook Games, the 212-page limited-edition hardcover collection Ten Years of Adventure brings you ten exciting adventures for Numenera, the Cypher System, and The Strange!
Explore our fascinating worlds with fan-favorite adventures chosen from a decade of official MCG Gen Con events. Despite their popularity with GMs and players, these adventures have never before seen print. (The one exception—Tyrant’s Key—appears here in a special version optimized for a four-hour one-shot game, and gives you pregenerated characters not included with the adventure’s original appearance in Path of the Planebreaker.)
From fantasy and sci-fi one-shots, to multi-party mega-events, to highly replayable horror adventures, this book delivers an amazing assortment of great gaming experiences from masters of adventure design. This is a limited-edition hardcover available in limited quantities for a short time only.
Ten Years of Adventure collects these adventures into a 212-page hardcover with downloadable handouts and pregenerated characters:
- “Forgetting Doomsday” by Shanna Germain
- “The Hideous Game” by Monte Cook
- “Shards of the Looking Glass” by Charles Ryan (Gen Con 2022 adventure not yet published)
- “The Skein of the Backbone Bride” by Shanna Germain
- “The Eschatology Code” by Bruce R. Cordell
- “Assault on Singularity Base” multi-party adventure by Sean K. Reynolds
- “Castaway” by Charles Ryan
- “The Infinity Shift” by Dennis Detwiller
- “The Takings” by Charles Ryan (Gen Con 2022 adventure not yet published)
- “Tyrant’s Key” by Bruce R. Cordell (also presented for 5E; Gen Con 2022 adventure not yet published)
Ten Years of Adventure
By Monte Cook, Bruce R. Cordell, Shanna Germain, Sean K. Reynolds, Dennis Detwiller, and Charles M. Ryan